EMAIL & WEBSITE MARKETING
Short Course Overview
Did you know there are over 100 billion emails sent each day, and 99% of consumers still check their email every day?*
Learn how to build an email list, communicate offers, create positive customer relationships, and reward loyalty. We’ll also touch on the fundamentals of Website Marketing.
- Introduction to Email and Website Marketing
- Planning an Email Campaign
- Implementing an Email Campaign
You Will Learn To:
- Integrate Email Marketing into the overall Digital Marketing strategy of a business
- Create engaging Marketing emails which get opened and read
- Build a list of subscribers who actually want to receive your emails and are interested in buying your product or service
- Use Campaign Monitor to build and send emails with real, hands-on experience
- Perform a situation analysis, project planning and how it applies to an email strategy
- Identify the various types of websites, comprehend what makes for a good user experience (UX), and understand website optimisation and measurement
WHO IS THIS SHORT COURSE FOR?
This short course will teach you everything you need to know about Email Marketing. It is perfect for:
Career changers who want to break into the Email and Website Marketing industry
Traditional marketers who want to upskill and master the world of Email Marketing
School leavers who want to start a career in Email Marketing
People wanting to embrace the ‘laptop lifestyle’, working remotely as an Email Marketing Speciaist
Business owners who want to effectively implement their own Email Marketing campaigns
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY ABOUT US
Our students graduate with positive learning experiences and job prospects.
“Left Bank is absolutely amazing and gave me the tools for my next career.”