DIPLOMA OF BUSINESS: ONLINE
What is the Diploma of Business (BSB50215)?
Our Diploma of Business (BSB50215) was Australia’s first vocational Diploma to specialise in Digital Marketing. We’ve recognised the need for this qualification to help upskill students in all aspects of the Digital Marketing mix.
Throughout the course, we’ll teach you how to optimise your Digital Marketing strategies and tactics to get 100% job-ready.
Master Digital Marketing
Online study has obvious benefits. You get to learn in your own time. You can build your study plans around your busy life. But we’ve also discovered that learning online is a unique experience for every individual.
That’s why we’ve created an educational experience focusing on your needs and desires, that’s engaging, fun and cutting edge. You’ll have access to your own educator via Skype, phone and email to support your student journey.
- 78 weeks of study (no breaks)
- 3 study blocks, each with a duration of 26 weeks
- A recommended 12 hours of study per week
Who is this course for?
The Diploma of Business will teach you everything you need to know about Digital Marketing. It is perfect for:
- Career changers who want to break into the Digital Marketing industry
- Traditional marketers who want to upskill and master the world of digital
- Students who want an alternate pathway to University
- School leavers who want to start a career in Digital Marketing
- People wanting to embrace the ‘laptop lifestyle’, working remotely as a Digital Marketing consultant
- Business owners who want to effectively implement their own Digital Marketing campaigns
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Left Bank offers Australia’s most comprehensive and industry-relevant Digital Marketing course.
Our teaching team of industry experts will give you the practical skills to take beyond the classroom and into the workplace. Take a look below:
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY ABOUT US
Our students graduate with positive learning experiences and job prospects.
“Left Bank is absolutely amazing and gave me the tools for my next career.”