DIGITAL MARKETING ESSENTIALS
10 WEEKS PART-TIME
ON-CAMPUS SHORT COURSE
ESSENTIAL FOR TODAY’S DIGITAL WORLD
This on-campus short course has been created for people who are eager to up-skill in the area of digital marketing. Designed in consultation with industry, this hands-on digital marketing course will provide you with the knowledge and practical skills to design, implement and optimise digital marketing strategies for your business.
Learn from Industry Experts
Our instructors and digital marketing experts have worked with some of Australia’s most loved brands including MTV, Sony Music, Universal Music, and more.
Mentoring by Industry Experts
Meet with experienced and inspirational digital marketing leaders for a 1:1 mentoring session, gain personalised feedback, advice and guidance from the best in the business.
Solidify learning with practical application at every stage. You’ll leave with your own Digital Marketing Portfolio & a toolkit of skills you can start applying straight away.
Join a Specialised School
The Left Bank specialises in Digital Marketing – so you can feel assured that you’re learning from a leading school.
DESIGNED FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO GET AHEAD
This digital marketing course is for people with a beginner to intermediate marketing skill level, including:
- Traditional marketers who want to expand their skill set to include digital capabilities
- Career changers looking to move into an entry-level digital marketing role
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs who want to learn how to attract and acquire new customers
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
GAIN PRACTICAL SKILLS TO BUILD YOUR GAME
At the end of this course, you will have a digital marketing toolkit and practical skills to apply to your day-to-day marketing operations:
- How to promote a business’ products and services online.
- How to build a list of hungry email subscribers.
- How to optimise a website so that it appears in Google searches.
- How to successfully apply digital marketing strategies to meet overall business goals and objectives.
- And more…
KEY COURSE INFORMATION
Sydney – 10 consecutive Monday Evenings (6 pm to 9 pm)
Melbourne – 10 consecutive Monday Evenings (6 pm to 9 pm)
Bring your own laptop
$1,800.00 + GST
Sydney – Next Intake February 2019
Melbourne – Next Intake February 2019
Payment by flexible installments is available. Scroll down for more information.
ABOUT INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS
- Monthly payments through Ezidebit.
- Flexible instalments which can be paid on a monthly payment plan.
- Multiple payment options, including credit card, direct debit and EFTPOS.
- Your instalment plan will be set up with our admissions team upon your enrolment application being received.
- Interest free.
- Fees may apply.