HOW TO ENROL
INTO OUR DIGITAL MARKETING ONLINE COURSES
Select the digital marketing course for you
The first thing to do is to choose which digital marketing course you want to study.
We currently provide Australia’s first nationally recognised and accredited Diploma of Business (Digital Marketing) online course which will teach you to understand and use the most up-to-date digital marketing strategies and tactics including Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO, SEM, Display Advertising, eCommerce and Data Analytics. This course will give you the skills required to turbo-charge your career or business.
Other courses you can enrol in are our Digital Advertising Accelerator, and our digital marketing short online courses to learn the fundamentals of the most popular digital marketing areas like SEM, Social Media Marketing or Content Marketing.
If you’re not sure which digital marketing course would be best for you, just book a consultation session with one of our course advisers who will be happy to guide you through all the options to choose the best course for you.
Make sure you meet our entry requirements
There are entry requirements for the Diploma of Business (Digital Marketing). These requirements are:
- Students must be 16 years of age or older. Signed consent from a parent or guardian is required for those under 18 years. The Left Bank will send a separate email for consent when relevant
- Students must be able to demonstrate the skills and capabilities to succeed in this course as deemed by The Left Bank admissions team
- Students under 20 years of age must hold a Year 12 or equivalent qualification
- Students under 20 years who do not hold a Year 12 or equivalent qualification must be interviewed by The Left Bank admissions team
The Digital Advertising Accelerator only requires that you have completed year 12 and are at least 17 years of age.
There are no entry requirements for our digital marketing online short courses.
Select the best payment option for you
If you decide to enrol in one of our nationally recognised and accredited digital marketing online courses, you can choose from two payment options to cover tuition:
- VET Student Loans (available for Australian Citizens)
- Monthly installment payments (through Ezidebit)
- Full cash/credit card payment
You can find detailed information about the course costs and payment options under the description of each course.
For our digital marketing online short courses, you can pay by PayPal or by credit/debit card.
Book a consultation session
Our consultations are all about providing you with the right information about our education services so you can decide if The Left Bank meets your needs.
After a consultation, you’ll know if:
- The Left Bank provides the right education experience and service for you
- Our Digital Business and Marketing courses will help you achieve your goals
You can be assured that we’ll listen to you and your current needs and requirements, so we can guide you through our study options and recommend the best digital marketing course for you. You’ll also receive detailed information about the enrolment process and payment options (including how to apply for VET Student Loans if you’re eligible). We can also talk about when and how you can start and study processes.
We won’t oversell our courses or pressure you into taking them, and we won’t communicate with you afterwards unless you request it. We also don’t send out email and SMS spam.
We’re here to assist you and to help you to achieve your goals, whether it’s upskilling in digital marketing, landing your dream job or using digital marketing strategies and tactics to improve your business performance.
Enrol in your chosen course online
If you feel you have enough information to enrol in our nationally recognised and accredited Diploma of Business (Digital Marketing) – and you meet the entry requirements – you can enrol online by completing the Enrolment Form.
You can enrol into the Digital Advertising Accelerator using this Enrolment Form.
Once we get it from you, one of our course advisers will contact you to ensure that you understand:
- The Terms and Conditions of study at The Left Bank
- Payment options and VET Student Loan details
- Answers to any other questions you have about The Left Bank and our education services and standards