HOW TO ENROL
INTO OUR DIGITAL MARKETING ONLINE COURSES
Select the digital marketing course for you
The first thing to do is to choose which digital marketing course you want to study.
We currently provide Australia’s first nationally recognised and accredited Diploma of Business (specialising in Digital Marketing) online course which will teach you to understand and use the most up-to-date digital marketing strategies and tactics including Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO, SEM, Display Advertising, eCommerce and Data Analytics. This course will give you the skills required to turbo-charge your career or business.
Other courses you can enrol in are our digital marketing short online courses to learn the fundamentals of the most popular digital marketing areas like SEM, Social Media Marketing or Content Marketing.
If you’re not sure which digital marketing course would be best for you, just book a consultation session with one of our course advisers who will be happy to guide you through all the options to choose the best course for you.
Make sure you meet our entry requirements
There are entry requirements for the Diploma of Business (specialising in Digital Marketing). These requirements are:
- Students must be 18 years of age or older.
- Students must have the ability to read and write English and display numeracy skills to at least a Year 12 level. To show evidence of this ability, you will need to have satisfied the following:
- Completed Australian Year 12 schooling (please provide a certified copy of your Senior Secondary Certificate of Education), or
- Completed a Nationally Recognised Diploma or higher qualification within the last 5 years (please provide a certified copy of your testamur and transcript).
You can find more detailed information about our entry requirements in the FAQ.
Select the payment option for you
If you decide to enrol in one of our nationally recognised and accredited Diploma of Business (specialising in Digital Marketing), you can choose from three payment options to cover tuition:
- VET Student Loans (available for Australian Citizens)
- Monthly installment payments (through Ezidebit)
- Full cash/credit card payment
VET Student Loans do not cover the full course cost, so if you select that method of payment you will also need to choose one of the other payment options for fees over and above what the loan covers.
You can find information about the course costs and payment options under the description of each course.
For our digital marketing online short courses, you can pay via PayPal or credit/debit card.
Read the FAQ’s
Check out the FAQs where you will find the answers to frequently asked questions about studying at The Left Bank, VET Student Loans, recognition of prior learning, important dates and the high level of support you get when you study with us.
Book a consultation
Our consultations are all about providing you with the right information about our education services so you can decide if The Left Bank meets your needs.
After a consultation, you’ll know if:
- The Left Bank provides the right education experience and service for you
- Our Digital Business and Marketing courses will help you achieve your goals
You can be assured that we’ll listen to you and your current needs and requirements, so we can guide you through our study options and recommend the best digital marketing course for you. You’ll also receive detailed information about the enrolment process and payment options (including how to apply for VET Student Loans if you’re eligible). We can also talk about when and how you can start and study processes.
We won’t oversell our courses or pressure you into taking them, and we won’t communicate with you afterwards unless you request it. We also don’t send out email and SMS spam.
We’re here to assist you and to help you to achieve your goals, whether it’s upskilling in digital marketing, landing your dream job or using digital marketing strategies and tactics to improve your business performance.
Enrol in your chosen course online
If you feel you have enough information to enrol in our nationally recognised and accredited Diploma of Business (specialising in Digital Marketing) – and you meet the entry requirements – you can enrol online by completing the Enrolment Form.
As part of your Application for Enrolment you will need to provide evidence that you meet the course entry requirements:
- You can upload evidence of your supporting documentation during the application process.
- Please note that your enrolment will remain provisional until all the course entry requirements have been met.
To complete all the required fields on the enrolment form:
- Make sure you have your Unique Student Identifier (USI) handy
- If you don’t have a USI you can create one in just a few minutes by clicking on the following link and filling in a few details: http://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi
- You will not be able to be issued a qualification or Statement of Attainment without a USI unless you fall into an exemption category
- Provide a certified copy of photo identification (Current Drivers licence, passport or Proof of Age card)
- If you select to pay for your course with a combination of VSL and payment plan you will need to provide your Tax File Number (TFN):
- You will receive an application form for your VET Student Loan (eCAF) via email. In accordance with government requirements this form will not be issued until 2 working days have elapsed from the time of submitting your enrolment application
- Please complete this form and submit electronically.
Once we get the enrolment form from you, one of our course advisers will contact you to ensure that you understand:
- The Terms and Conditions of study at The Left Bank
- Payment options and VET Student Loan details
- Answers to any other questions you have about The Left Bank and our education services and standards