Learn how to successfully optimise your website for search engines in less than 10 hours with our online SEO course. Study from the comfort of your home at your own pace! This online course is perfect if you want to gain a greater understanding of SEO, and if you’re in charge of implementing and managing a comprehensive digital strategy for your organisation and brand. Whether you’re a marketing specialist, a web designer or a small business owner, this course will give you practical knowledge and valuable insights to create and implement a compelling SEO strategy.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The key elements of a Search Engine Results Page (SERP) and the rising importance of SEO
- Basics of how search engines operate and return relevant results
- How to do keyword research and write SEO-optimised copy
- Key On page elements and optimisation tactics
- Link-building strategies and best practices
- Essential tools for running an effective SEO campaign
1. Overview of the search landscape
2. How search works
3. Getting started with SEO
4. On page optimisation
5. Link building
6. Essential SEO tools
7. Tracking and monitoring performance
8. Common mistakes and misconceptions
Start date: Anytime
Study type: Online
Duration: 8 to 10 hours
Certificate: You will receive the Certificate of Completion after finishing your course
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This online SEO course is ideal if you want to gain a greater understanding of search engine optimisation, as well as if you’re in charge of implementing and managing a comprehensive digital marketing strategy for your organisation or brand, and you’re unfamiliar with SEO. The course is short and easy to understand. Every section of this course is critical to understanding the most effective practices of search engine optimisation.
- Marketers who want to understand more around how digital marketing works
- Digital technologists looking to understand and align to marketing goals
- Ideal for both B2B and B2C marketers
- Small Business Owners
Hersh Singh is a digital marketing professional with extensive experience in the development and facilitation of onsite SME Internet Business Strategy, Search Engine Optimisation, Web Production and Digital Media Buying. A Google-certified professional, he has over five years of experience coaching and mentoring individuals and corporations in the field of search marketing working with such companies as Vodafone, GlaxoSmithKline, Clestra and Redhill Education.
ONLINE COURSE DELIVERY
This online Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) course is supplied via The Left Bank’s Online Learning Management System which you are provided access to on the day of enrolment. Our course is delivered online and offers 8 modules to work through at your own pace and will take you approximately 10–12 hours. Each module contains exercises, video, case studies and well-structured learning information. This is an excellent way to learn as you read the content then have it explained for you. We provide you with 6 months access at any hour of the day for the utmost convenience, meaning that you can use this SEO course as a marketing resource and revision tool.