Learn to market on Social Media in 2018
Have you ever dreamed of a career in social media? Or do you have a business which is missing promotional opportunities on Facebook & Instagram?
If you answered yes to either of those questions then this Masterclass is made for you. Facebook and Instagram are currently the two most popular social media platforms with brands and this course will show you how to use these platforms in 2018. Industry expert Ronan Mason will reveal:
- The psychology of why audiences engage with your content on Social Media.
- Audience targeting and segmentation and how the recent GDPR announcement effects how we can target on Facebook.
- Organic vs paid: what’s the deal with this annoying algorithm!
- Which brands are nailing Stories on Instagram and Facebook in 2018.
- The return to an old Facebook feature which is vastly increasing audience engagement – Can you guess what it is?
- Facebook messenger and how brands are using it for more than just marketing.
- How to optimise Facebook and Instagram ads to boost your social media ROI.
Whether you’re a marketing specialist or a small business owner, this Masterclass will equip you with the knowledge to conquer Facebook & Instagram in 2018.
Learn from an educator with real industry experience who
will mentor and support you throughout the course.
Specialist in social media marketing, especially Facebook and Instagram. Ronan has built and lead large digital teams, managed media, content, and driven digital and social strategies for brands such as PlayStation Australia, Warner Music Australia, Virgin Media UK, Universal Music UK, MTV Australia, Telstra and his own startup MuzeRoom.
KEY COURSE INFORMATION
On campus in Melbourne
Course duration & structure:
The Masterclass runs over 2 weeks on consecutive Saturdays (Sat 16th June & Sat 23rd June). Classes run from 9.30am to 4.00pm.
Bring your own laptop
Next start date TBA