GAIN DIGITAL MARKETING SKILLS FOR BUSINESS
The Left Bank’s Diploma of Business is a nationally recognised and accredited course which will give you the skills to develop and implement digital marketing strategies and initiatives. Developed by leading digital marketing experts from within the Australian digital industry, this course features up-to-the-minute content covering all aspects of the digital marketing spectrum.
Life is too
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Digital Marketing Strategies
Understand Digital Ecosystem concepts and learn how to develop and implement complex Digital Marketing strategies and tactics.
Determine requirements to develop a Paid Media plan including Display Advertising, Programmatic Media Buying plus Briefing Display Creative.
Social Media Marketing
Interpret, prepare and implement complex social media marketing campaigns via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Google+ and others.
How to implement an eCommerce strategy for an online store, and understand the latest eCommerce strategies and tactics.
SEO & SEM
Learn how to improve marketing performance through SEM and SEO activities including Google AdWords.
How to identify and analyse measurement of marketing effectiveness including ROI through Data Analytics.
COURSE KEY INFORMATION
Online, with support from your personal educator
8 subjects over 3 study blocks
- Part-time: 104 weeks (no official term breaks), 3 study blocks of 32 weeks each, approximately 1,200 hours of total study (11 hours/week)
- Full-time: 52 weeks (no official term breaks), 3 study blocks of 16 weeks each, approximately 1,200 hours of total study (23 hours/week)
Diploma of Business BSB50215
Nationally recognised qualification:
Academy of Information Technology (RTO: 90511)
Yes (CRICOS code: 02155J)
Credit transfers & RPL:
Previous education and experience will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- Students must be 16 years of age or older. Signed consent from a parent or guardian is required for those under 18 years. The Left Bank will forward a separate email for consent.
- Students must be able to demonstrate the skills and capabilities to succeed in this course as deemed by The Left Bank admissions team.
- Students under 20 years, must hold a Year 12 or equivalent qualification; or undertake an interview by The Left Bank’s admissions team to determine your suitability for this course.
To apply for the Diploma of Business, we require the following documents:
- Photographic ID: drivers licence or passport; and
- Copy of Year 12 senior certificate of secondary education issued by State Authority (i.e. Board of Studies) or
- Certified copy of a certificate IV qualification or higher (eg: diploma or bachelor) delivered in English
PC/Notebook/Tablet, internet browser and internet connection
- Monthly installment payments (through Ezidebit)
- Full cash/credit card payment
- VET Student Loans (available for Australian Citizens)
GET MORE INFO
DIPLOMA OF BUSINESS
ONLINE COURSE SUBJECTS
STUDY BLOCK 1
(BSBMKG508 Plan direct marketing activities)
Learn the basics of marketing and understand how it has changed with the rise of the digital marketplace. Delve into the world of email marketing and discover its importance in the online marketing mix.
(BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities)
This subject is designed to equip you with the knowledge to develop your online marketing strategy across websites and social destinations.
Learn the fundamentals of a digital ecosystem as well as how to execute your website and content marketing strategy, plus the design and development of an integrated marketing communication plan.
STUDY BLOCK 2
(BSBPUB502 Develop and manage complex public relations campaigns)
Social Media Marketing teaches you to effectively engage with customers through various social media platforms.
(BSBMKG514 Implement and monitor marketing activities)
This subject takes you through the world of search engines and the implementation of a search engine strategy.
(BSBADV507 Develop a media plan)
This unit will give you in-depth grounding in Digital Advertising including how to plan and implement a paid digital display advertising campaign and what methods are available to digital advertisers.
STUDY BLOCK 3
(BSBEBU501 Investigate and design e-business solutions)
Learn the fundamentals of eCommerce including the ideal structure of an eCommerce site and the ways in which site design impacts customer transactions.
(BSBMKG522 Plan measurement of marketing effectiveness)
This subject will help you create and manage a data strategy, allowing you to identify effective and ineffective strategies in order to determine your marketing spend.
(BSBMKG603 Manage the marketing process)
Discover the full range of digital marketing strategies and how best to plan and implement those strategies. Learn how to brief different agencies, prioritise work and determine the phasing of your plan.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
The Diploma of Business is perfect for individuals who wish to start a career in digital marketing and for traditional marketers who want to master the new world of digital. The course is designed to take someone with little to no knowledge and turn them into an expert.
- People with no marketing background who would like to work in the digital marketing industry
- Traditional marketers looking to upskill in the area of digital
- Business owners who want to learn how to promote their business online
- People who want to get formally qualified in Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Manager
Social Media Manager
Website and Content Marketer
Inbound Marketing Manager
Digital Campaign Manager
LEARN FROM THE BEST
Upon enrolment, you’ll be allocated your own personal educator
who will mentor and support you throughout the course.
Specialist in video production and editing / advertising and technology. Sharna has produced social campaigns, mobile apps and games for some of Australia’s biggest brands and is a qualified digital education expert.
Specialist in digital marketing and communications across the music and entertainment industry, working with brands such as MTV, Sony music, Universal Music, Pacific Magazines, Who Magazine. Annette is a qualified education professional in her field.
“I have enjoyed my studies through the year and know with a diploma I will be able to advance to a greater role within marketing.“
“Learning digital marketing has helped me feel more enlightened and empowered to do my job more effectively.“